Wedding Officiant and Ceremonial Minister Ordination

Performing A Marriage Ceremony In Oklahoma?

Click here to download a free copy of our Oklahoma Marriage Officiant Guide.

Oklahoma Marriage Minister Ordination (image) How do you get ordained to perform wedding ceremonies for your friends and family in Oklahoma? Getting ordained is simple, legal, inexpensive and takes just a few minutes! Get started.

Minister ordination for Oklahoma includes authorization to legally perform all of life's celebrations, including marriage ceremonies (weddings), baby blessings (baptism), house blessings, re-commitment ceremonies (vow renewal), memorials (funerals), handfasting, and other rites and rituals.

Ordination as a Marriage Officiant and ceremonial minister complies with all state and local laws in Oklahoma and is valid and accepted throughout the United States and everywhere around the world!

Oklahoma law requires persons performing marriage ceremonies to file their credentials with a local probate court office* prior to performing a ceremony anywhere in the state. You must hold a current and valid minister's license  to perform such rites; in addition, you must present your credentials to any state or local authority and/or the bridal couple upon their request.

In Oklahoma, ordination or investment by the Church gives each clergy member the authority to perform the marriage rite. You are not required to undergo any specific formal training to become ordained in Oklahoma.

Not a resident of Oklahoma? Oklahoma does not restrict legally ordained non-resident ministers from serving anywhere in the state. Under the terms of your ordination, you will also be permitted to serve in your home state.
Ordination Fee: We offer low-cost ordination that is valid and accepted throughout the United States, including Oklahoma, for a nominal fee that covers our basic printing costs, which is generally a fraction of how much you can earn by performing just one ceremony!
All state-required forms and documents are included in all packages. In addition, any fees paid may be tax-deductible as a work-related expense. (Consult with your tax professional for more information.)
Please Note: Basic-level (single ceremony) ordination is not accepted in Oklahoma. To perform marriage ceremonies in Oklahoma, you must request complete ordination.

To view ordination credential samples, please click here.

If you intend to perform ceremonies in Cherokee Nation, you must also register with the District Court in Tahlequah. All required Cherokee Nation documents and forms will be included with your complete Oklahoma ordination package.

Already ordained? Don't start over! Renew your ordination now.

Ready to get started?

Get Legally Ordained In Oklahoma


Please enter the full, legal name of the person being ordained as it should appear on the documents.


Did you spell the name correctly? Are you 100% sure? (Just checking!)
Are you a doctor, or do you hold a professional title? If you prefer, you may enter your name as "Dr. Jean Smith" or "Robert Jones, Ph.D."


Please select your preferred ordination package. All ordination packages are accepted throughout Oklahoma for resident and non-resident Marriage Officiants.

Select Oklahoma Ordination Package:

5-Year Unlimited Oklahoma Ordination Package $28.95 (Best Value)

10-Year Unlimited Oklahoma Ordination Package $42.95 (Save 25%)

All packages include personalized ordination certificate, letter of good standing, minister credential ID card, Oklahoma marriage law guide and all required forms and documents.
Unlimited ordination permits you to perform an unlimited number of ceremonies throughout Oklahoma and most U.S. and international locations without restriction.

To view document samples, please click here.


FAST DOCUMENT DELIVERY! In a rush? Order a PDF* copy of your key ordination documents for only $6.95. PDF copies are sent via Hightail generally within one business day. (You will also receive the complete set of printed personalized documents via your preferred shipping method.)


YES! Please include a PDF copy of my key documents ($6.95)

– Viewing PDF copies requires additional software, such as Adobe Acrobat or Foxit PDF Reader (available at no charge).